Some of my research has been funded by: ECO2015-64467-R (MINECO/FEDER), XIII Ayudas Investigación en Economía de la Fundación Ramón Areces,
ECO2012-35820, RecerCaixa 2011, ECO2009-09614, SEJ 2006-10827/ECON, VI Ayudas Investigación en Economía de la Fundación Ramón Areces,
FIPROS 2006/13 Tesorería General de la Seguridad Social
♦ Wage Growth Among Young College Graduates in Europe: Is There a Gender Gap? (Joint with R. Sánchez Mangas) . February 2018.
♦ Labor Market Frictions and the Lowest Low Fertility (Joint with N. Guner and E. Kaya). COMING SOON.
♦ Evolution of fertility in Spain: a cohort perspective. (Joint with N. Ahn). November 2017.
♦ Education Policy, Occupation-Mismatch and Unemployment. (Joint with F. Obiols-Homs). January 2018.
See coverage in Barcelona GSE Focus (here)
♦ Aggregating Elasticities: Intensive and Extensive Margins of Female Labour Supply. (Joint with O. Attanasio, Peter Levell and H. Low). December 2017.
♦ Aggregate Shocks and House Prices Fluctuations. (Joint with J.V. Ríos-Rull). March 2012.
♦ Female Employment, Fertility and Divorce. CAERP Working Papers 2003, 03/16.
♦ Movilidad de Rentas y Convergencia. Documento de trabajo de la Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, 2002, 02-11.
13. The Effect of Public Pensions on Women Labor Market Participation over a Full Life-Cycle. (Joint with C. Bethencourt- Marrero).
Forthcoming in Quantitative Economics.
12. Emancipation under the Great Recession. (Joint with N. Ahn).
Review of Economics of the Households 2017, 15 (2), p. 477-495.
11. Female Labour Market Outcomes and the Impact of Maternity Leave Policies. (Joint with H. Low).
IZA Journal of Labor Economics 2015, 4:14.
10. Gender Gaps in Spain: Policies and Outcomes over the Last Three Decades. (Joint with N. Guner and E. Kaya)
SERIES (Journal of the Spanish Economic Association) 2014, 5(1), p.61-103.
See coverage in Politikon (here) and Nada es Gratis (here).
9.Demographic change and pension reform in Spain: an assessment in a two-earner, OLG model. (Joint with A. Sánchez Martín)
Fiscal Studies 2010, 31(3), p.405-452.
8. Spain is different: falling trends in inequality. (Joint with J. Pijoan-Mas)
Review of Economic Dynamics 2010, 13 (1), p.157-178. See similar analysis for other countries.
7. Explaining Changes in Female Labor Supply in a Life-Cycle Model. (Joint with O. Attanasio and H. Low)
American Economic Review 2008, 98 (4), p. 1517-42.
6. Balancing Family and Work: the Effect of Cash-benefits on Working Mothers. (Joint with R. Sánchez Mangas)
Labour Economics 2008 15(6), p.1127-1142 .
5. An Aggregate Economy with Different Size Houses. (Joint with J.V. Ríos-Rull)
Journal of the European Economic Association, P&P 2008, 6(2-3), p. 705-714.
4. What Accounts for the Increase in College Attainment of Women?
Applied Economic Letters 2008, 15, p.41-44.
3. Can Social Security be Welfare Improving when there is Demographic Uncertainty? (Joint with A. Sánchez Martín)
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 2006, 30, p.1615-1646.
2. Female Labor Supply as Insurance Against Ideosyncratic Risk. (Joint with O. Attanasio and H. Low)
Journal of the European Economic Association, P&P 2005, 3(2-3), p.755-764.
1. College Attainment of Women. (Joint with J.V. Ríos-Rull)
Review of Economic Dynamics 2002, 5(4), p.965-998.